Your privacy is extremely important to us so we want you to know exactly what kind of information we collect about you and how we use it. We've set out all the details below.
Please take the time to read and understand this policy.
How we collect your personal information
You may give us your Identity, Contact, Special Category and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- pay for goods and services;
- speak to or contact customer services;
- ordering our products or services;
- create an account on our websites;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- contact us over the phone
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us some feedback;
- by filling in forms, for example when you sign up to offers, news or a competition;
- by sending us emails and text messages (SMS or MMS);
- by adding posts, reviews and other comments to any of our websites, mobile apps or other community forums;
- by liking or disliking our offers and promotions;
- by interacting with us on social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter etc;
- by registering accounts on any of our websites or mobile apps including setting up passwords and preferred user names, contact details, account details, details of friends and relatives, your preferences and interests;
Automated technologies or interactions.
As you interact with our website(s), we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Your Personal Data
Title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier, date of birth.
Billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Bank account and payment card details.
Details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us. These include:
- the time, date and location of purchase;
- any relevant delivery address;
- any vouchers, coupons or other alternative means of payment you may use, as well as relevant payment cards such as a credit or debit card.
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- MAC address;
- your login data;
- browser type and version;
- time zone setting and location;
- browser plug-in types and versions;
- operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- information where you came to our site from, and where you went when you left it.
- We also track how often you visit and use our websites and mobile apps. We do this via email and website cookies and similar tracking technology built into our mobile apps.
- Information about how you use our website, products and services;
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
If you have expressly opted-in to receive marketing from us we may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will not share your personal data with any company outside Damar Webbing Solutions Ltd for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.